We are now hiring Senior/Test Technicians to be placed across Plexus Sites
Responsible on the entire AOI/5DX/AXI operation/line support activities.
Provide test support and tester preventive maintenance and calibration activities.
Support and maintain test handlers Trouble shooting AOI, AXI and 5DX machine whenever necessary to support production
Responsible for daily/shiftily yield, efficiency and effectiveness report.
Assist superior to create Assembly Build Instruction template (ABI) for AOI/ AXI/ 5DX products
Assist superior to carry out various study for quality improvement, program and cycle time optimization for AOI/AXI/5DX operation.
Generate and fine tune AOI/AXI/5DX NPI and sustaining program with acceptable false call rate.
Generate/duplicate and fine tune AO/AXI I/5DX NPI and sustaining program upon ECO/ Manufacturing Deviation.
Supervises Engineering Operator
Diploma/ Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer/ Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic/ Electromechanical Engineering.
Knowledge in personal computer and windows applications (Unix, XP, NT and etc.)
Knowledge in software applications (Cam Cad, Minitab, VB, and etc.)
Knowledge in AOI and AXI equipment will be an added advantage.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Good organization, attention to detail, and follow up skills. Basic knowledge of network and server configurations.
Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
- Able to multi-task and/or willing to take on additional assignments
- Adapts to changes (work plan, priority and management decision) in the work environment
- Supports improvement initiatives and participates actively to improve work environment (example 5S)
- Competent in required job knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks
- Able to apply new work requirements with minimal supervision
- Able to learn/develop new job knowledge or requirements quickly and to contribute at an effective level
- Consistently completes assignments or work requirements on time without compromising on quality
- Uses time effectively to manage workload/tasks
- Looks for opportunities to improve work productivity and efficiency
- Understands and follows Plexus quality policy guidelines, customer specifications and adheres to regulatory compliance
- Monitors own work to ensure quality standard is met
- Looks for opportunities to improve quality and eliminate waste at work
- Able to work cooperatively in a team & cross functional team(s) as needed
- Able to maintain a level temperament in a stressful environment
- Openly and proactively shares information, knowledge & experience with co-workers
Since 1979, Plexus has been partnering with companies to create the products that build a better world. We are a team of over 25,000 individuals who are dedicated to providing Design and Development, Supply Chain Solutions, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing and Sustainability Services. Plexus is a global leader that specializes in serving customers in industries with highly complex products and demanding regulatory environments. Plexus delivers customer service excellence to leading companies by providing innovative, comprehensive solutions throughout a product's lifecycle. For more information about Plexus, visit our website at www.plexus.com .