We are now hiring Senior / Test Technicians to be placed across Plexus Sites.
Responsible for operating production test equipment, troubleshoot and repair defective products, maintain test equipment, monitor test performance and yield information, and provide technical support to other focus factory personnel.
Assembly/system level troubleshooting to component level Field board debugging and analyzing failure boards.
Debug WIP inventory control. Support implementation of engineering change orders Supervises Engineering Operator.
Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication Engineering with Debug/ ICT experience.
Knowledge in circuit analysis of schematic diagrams (Digital and Analog).
Strong knowledge in Functional Test (FT) and debug.
Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
- Able to multi-task and/or willing to take on additional assignments
- Adapts to changes (work plan, priority and management decision) in the work environment
- Supports improvement initiatives and participates actively to improve work environment (example 5S)
- Competent in required job knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks
- Able to apply new work requirements with minimal supervision
- Able to learn/develop new job knowledge or requirements quickly and to contribute at an effective level
- Consistently completes assignments or work requirements on time without compromising on quality
- Uses time effectively to manage workload/tasks
- Looks for opportunities to improve work productivity and efficiency
- Understands and follows Plexus quality policy guidelines, customer specifications and adheres to regulatory compliance
- Monitors own work to ensure quality standard is met
- Looks for opportunities to improve quality and eliminate waste at work
- Able to work cooperatively in a team & cross functional team(s) as needed
- Able to maintain a level temperament in a stressful environment
- Openly and proactively shares information, knowledge & experience with co-workers
Since 1979, Plexus has been partnering with companies to create the products that build a better world. We are a team of over 25,000 individuals who are dedicated to providing Design and Development, Supply Chain Solutions, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing and Sustainability Services. Plexus is a global leader that specializes in serving customers in industries with highly complex products and demanding regulatory environments. Plexus delivers customer service excellence to leading companies by providing innovative, comprehensive solutions throughout a product's lifecycle. For more information about Plexus, visit our website at www.plexus.com .