Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.
JR41411 Strategic Accounting CoE Program Lead
Reporting to the Senior Director, Malaysia COE, the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Leading all aspects of large, cross-functional projects or initiatives
- Bring together partners and help drive decisions
- Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations for shared service industry, turn into actionable plan
- Serving as strategic advisor to leaders/projects
- Crafting and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable organization success
- Ad-hoc assignment in supporting organization operations when the need arises
- Relationship builder and fostering long-term partnerships internally within the organization cross-functional partners operations team at different sites
- Planning and leading organization engagement activities and special events
- Leading in people development training programs
- Quick in assessing challenges that serve as barriers to organization effectiveness, team performance, people related engagement
Project Management Focus
- Creating & updating dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators
- Continuously reviewing the relevancy of critical metrics/SLA to the market trend
- Benchmark processes against best-in-class entities
- Continuously drive process improvement for shared services, evaluating progress
- Identify functional focus and metrics for success
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable international and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements, maintaining updated documentation and providing recommendations, as appropriate
- Provide oversight and guidance on internal control & risk
- Developing more efficient systems for time management, information compilation, dissemination, and communication.
- Lead meeting effectiveness, preparation & follow-up
- Flexible, agile and adaptable to support organization needs
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Needs to be able to think strategically to pre-empt/adapt to a dynamic market
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Highly competent in project and program management, scheduling, and task estimation
- Strong team-player with experience working in a dynamic organization and proven track record to build bridges between partners
- Ability to lead change sensitively and in a collaborative manner
- Consistent track record of team development, engagement, process efficiency, quality improvement and innovating finance workloads
- Ability to succinctly explain financial matters to non-finance personnel
Education & Specific Experience Required:
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- MBA preferred
- >10 years of experience in finance, accounting and reporting high-tech industry
- >3 years in leadership capability and/or in matrix organization
- >3 years of experience in automation projects or RPA
- >5 years of experience in SAP ERP, including proven ability in automating processes within SAP
- Experience in Six Sigma, LEAN thinking
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.