In this Transformative Age, the pace of change has never been faster and embracing transformation has never been more vital. At EY, we help our clients power their intelligent enterprise to thrive in this digital era by providing agile business transformation enabled with SAP technology. Our objective is to help clients to implement modern, highly functional systems with leading practice user experiences, in an agile and modular way to minimize risk and maximize business value delivered.
You will be working on projects that are cross borders and sectors with a high performing team, by either supporting or implementing SAP solutions for our clients. You will also be provided with extensive learning opportunities through our leading-edge global SAP learning academy, Bootcamps, EY Badges and SAP certifications.
Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Be responsible for leading a consulting team in providing services to clients in the areas of Enterprise IT Transformation initiatives on SAP
- You are the day-to-day point of contact for clients and senior managers on projects. You structure and engage teams to deliver high quality outputs
- Along with senior management, you take the lead in identifying client issues and proposing the most appropriate approach for challenges that governments face
- You help develop the business and acquire new clients and engagements, including the identification and pursuit of business opportunities by forging strong client relationships
- You build and maintain long-term relationships with senior clients
- You drive strategic discussions regarding business objectives and strategy KPIs
- Delivering qualified IT solutions to meet business objectives, providing focus to ensure scope and objectives are maintained throughout the project and program life cycles ensuring benefits realization
- Result oriented leadership style, setting achievable goals and leading by example linking commercial and technical arenas.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talents
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in SAP delivery or IT related consulting in the following areas:
- SAP Technology, Enterprise Architecture Design, SAP Functional & Technical knowledge
- IT Strategy: IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, and enterprise architecture
- IT Transformation: Project management, Agile Delivery Methods
- Experience in current IT trends - Latest SAP technologies (S/4HANA, BTP), Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, etc.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Willingness to travel for project assignments
- Willingness to assist in new project/client engagements.
What we look for
- Prior consulting experience and background
- SAP Certification
- Certifications in the relevant IT frameworks. (e.g. CMMI)
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
- Continous Learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.