We are looking for Test Lead is responsible for the testing of systems under development, for providing expert process improvement advice to reduce development defects and provide assurance that risks associated with implementing new systems are accurately quantified and addressed.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understand the requirement of the change/project/release to ensure test plan covered completely and correctly
- Work closely with team to understand data needs/environment/etc
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Design and create new test scenarios & cases based on the requirement of release/changes
- Able to execute, detect and modify the respective automation scripts for the release undertaken.
- Build and prepare test data based on requirement
- Execute test cases for SIT in both automated and manual.
- Experience in writing automation scripts using Selenium and/or cucumber
- Analyse and reproduce issues encountered during execution
- Report and liaise with team for issues encountered
- Produce Daily Status Report for any manual testing executed
- Produce Automation Test Report for any automation testing executed
- Produce Test Closure Report based on testing executed for UT, SIT, UAT, Regression testing
- 7+ years of experience in testing role and in that a couple of years of experience as testing lead role and good knowledge in testing methodology, test Strategy, Planning & Traceability Matrix Preparation
Experience in both manual and automation testingOur Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in large-scale projects/programs with significant change impact and multiple dependencies within and across organizational boundaries.
- Experience of manual software testing for business applications release/projects
- Experience of Automation Testing for business applications release/projects
- Proven track record in delivering testing projects successfully through Classic/Agile methodology
- Understanding of banks operational model
- Strong stakeholder management ability in handling and liaising the testing issue
- Proven ability to perform under a high pressure and dynamic environment
About Standard Chartered
- Documentation Daily Status Report, Automation Test Report, Test Closure Report
- Strong software testing skills
- Strong test cases design, creation & execution skills
- Proven data analysis skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Good experience in scripting skills (Genie + Java)
- Good experience in working with key stakeholders within the business
- Good Soft Skills - Communication
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website