If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us
We're hiring forBranch Manager(Damansara Utama branch)
An exciting opportunity is now available for suitable candidates to take the next step in their career to enhance their strategic planning, business development and stakeholder management (employee, customer, community) skills as a Branch Manager!
In your new role as Branch Manager, you will
1. Drive Impact and Influence through Networking and Strategic Planning
- You will use your Impact and Influence, Networking Skills to maintain and build relationships with existing and new to Bank customers, prospects and business partners.
- Your Strategic Planning Skills will create new business opportunities and help to implement tactical sales and marketing strategies, as well as set your team's direction and goals in order to source for new avenues for business growth.
2. Share Your Passion to Lead, Develop Yourself and Others
- You are passionate in Developing Yourself and Others by providing coaching and guidance to staff to improve their competencies.
- You provide Leadership by fostering strong teamwork amongst all branch personnel and managing the sales performance of all staff to meet your overall branch KRA.
3. Cultivate A Laser Focus on Results and Customers
- You are Results Oriented and Customer-Focused and strive to maintain this by working closely with the CSOM to monitor banking operations to ensure delivery of customer satisfaction, compliance of relevant guidelines & policies, complaint handling and credit risk management
4. Deliver Good Business Etiquette and Image to customers and the community
- Good Business Etiquette and Image is important to you. This means ensuring your branch passes the branch audit (mandatory) and ensuring your branch's security is in good order.
- Possess sound and up-to-date Product Knowledge of all consumer products.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Malaysian citizen
- A Degree/ Diploma/ Professional Certification in any field from a recognised College/ University.
- Minimum of 5 years of related working experience, ideally in a Branch Customer Service, Mortgage/Hire Purchase/Personal Loan/Credit Cards Direct Sales, Wealth Management Relationship role or in Retail outlet management.
- Strong people management and leadership skills with ability to guide and train a team of staff to achieve sales target and service standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication, organisational and planning skills.
- Welcome new challenges and possess a Think-Act-Own attitude to see through planned and unplanned deliverables to completion